Leading the Way in River Cruising
AmaWaterways is the premier river cruise line on Europe’s Danube, Rhine, Main, Mosel, Seine and Rhône rivers and also offers luxury river cruises in Portugal, Russia, Africa, Vietnam & Cambodia and now, Myanmar (Burma).
The AmaWaterways Experience…
From exceptional staff to award winning cuisine, enriching theme cruises and special on board amenities, an AmaWaterways river cruise is not just a holiday, but a collection of unforgettable experiences.
Family-owned and operated and a recognised leader in cruises of this kind, Ama founders and staff share a passion for travel and seek to give other travellers genuinely life-enhancing experiences…
- Personalised, professional and friendly staff
- Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner
- Highly trained Cruise Managers
- Special on board highlights including cultural show, puppet show and lectures/discussions pertaining to Burmese culture
- Life enriching tours and excursions
- Gold Medal dining, featuring culinary masterpieces highlighting regional cultures and traditions
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with every lunch* and dinner
*some exclusions dependent on itinerary
River Cruising with AmaWaterways
Peaceful and scenic, river cruising offers a smooth, gentle ride along the world’s most remarkable waterways. Supreme comfort and convenience make it the premier way to experience magnificent cities, historic villages and little-seen enclaves. From your stateroom balcony, endless natural beauty combines with evolving views of the colourful local scenery. Castles and fortresses tower on both sides, as if you could reach out and touch them.
When your ship docks in the heart of town, stroll ashore for included excursions or set off to explore on a complimentary bicycle. Unpack just once then settle in as each destination comes to you. With no need to navigate from place to place, you’ll find a sense of adventure and a sense of home all in one vacation.
With a large fleet that includes favourites such as AmaBella and AmaPrima, each of which are custom-designed for a specific part of the world, there are plenty of options for you to choose from as you look to start your river-based adventure.