Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Hey, your browser is out of date!

We have noticed you're currently using an old insecure version of Internet Explorer.

Microsoft will no longer be supporting IE from August 2021
Read more..

To provide you with the best user experience possible, you will need to update your browser to continue using this website.
Non sales call contact
01473 242620Already Booked?
Blog Brand Ambassador?

Find your local specialist

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.



Government Travel Information Travel to the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein will change from 1 January 2021.

Things you may need to do before you go include: check your passport get travel insurance that covers your healthcare check you have the right driving documents organise pet travel - contact your vet at least 1 month before you go There are more things to do if you're travelling for business. For example, going to meetings and conferences, providing services (even with a charity), and touring art or music. Because of coronavirus (COVID-19), read the advice for travelling during the pandemic before you plan your trip https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus.

Passports: check if you need to renew You may need to renew your British passport earlier if you're travelling to an EU country, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland. On the day you travel, you'll need your passport to both: have at least 6 months left be less than 10 years old (even if it has 6 months or more left) These rules do not apply to travel to Ireland. You can continue to use your passport as long as it's valid for the length of your stay. Healthcare: check you're covered Your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) will continue to be valid if you're travelling to an EU country.

You can use a UK passport to get medically necessary healthcare in Norway (for example emergency treatment, or to treat a pre-existing condition). If you're travelling to Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein, you should get appropriate travel insurance with healthcare cover before you travel. Make sure it covers any pre-existing conditions that were previously covered by your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). You can read advice on buying travel insurance with the right cover here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/foreign-travel-insurance. UK-issued EHICs after 1 January 2021 Some people can apply for a new UK EHIC that they can continue to use from 1 January 2021 in the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland. People who can apply for the new card include: UK students studying in the E U some British State Pensioners who live in the EU and their families EU nationals in the U K To find out more about the new UK EHIC visit https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/healthcare-abroad/apply-for-a-free-ehic-european-health-insurance-card/.

Entering other countries: At border control, you may need to: show a return or onward ticket show you have enough money for your stay use separate lanes from EU, EEA and Swiss citizens when queueing Visas for short trips: you will not need one if you're a tourist If you're a tourist, you will not need a visa for short trips to most EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. You'll be able to stay for up to 90 days in any 180-day period. Different rules will apply to Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus and Romania. If you visit these countries, visits to other EU countries will not count towards the 90-day total. You may need a visa or permit to stay for longer, to work or study, or for business travel.

Check each country's travel advice page for information on how to get a visa or permit https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice. Travel to Ireland will not change from 1 January 2021.

You'll also be able to work in Ireland in the same way as before.

Taking food and drink into EU countries: You will not be able to take meat, milk or products containing them into EU countries from 1 January 2021. There are some exceptions, for example certain amounts of powdered infant milk, infant food, or pet food required for medical reasons. Check the rules about taking food and drink into the EU on the European Commission website https://ec.europa.eu/food/animals/animalproducts/personal_imports_en.

Taking plants and plant products into EU countries: You'll need a certificate to take certain plants and plant products into EU countries from 1 January 2021. Check the rules about taking plants and plant products into the EU on the European Commission website https://ec.europa.eu/food/plant/plant_health_biosecurity/non_eu_trade_en.

Driving: You may need extra documents from 1 January 2021. If you're taking your own vehicle, you will need a green card and a GB sticker. You might also need an international driving permit (IDP) to drive in some EU countries and Norway if you have: a paper driving licence a licence issued in Gibraltar, Guernsey, Jersey or the Isle of Man Check with the embassy of the country you will be driving in.

Pet travel: allow at least 1 month to arrange From 1 January 2021 you will not be able to use the existing pet passport scheme. Instead, you'll need an animal health certificate (AHC) for your pet. Allow at least 1 month to arrange this and relevant vaccinations. Follow the guidance about pet travel to Europe from 1 January 2021 https://www.gov.uk/guidance/pet-travel-to-and-from-great-britain.

Free mobile roaming: check with your phone operator From 1 January 2021, the guarantee of free mobile phone roaming throughout the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway will end. Check with your phone operator to find out about any roaming charges you might get from 1 January 2021. A new law means that you're protected from getting mobile data charges above £45 without you knowing. Once you reach £45, you need to opt in to spend more so that you can continue using the internet while you're abroad. Your phone operator will tell how you can do this.

Any further questions please feel free to contact your Franchise Specialist.

Online Check in

Book your shore-excursions, spa treatments, check your holiday details and check-in for your holidays online by clicking on your operator below.

Cruise Lines

land operators


Passports and Visas

All British passengers must have a full British Citizen passport which is valid for at least 6 months after the date of return. If a new passport is required, this should be applied for in good time prior to departure. All non-British passport holders must ensure they are in possession of a valid passport and visa (if required). Visas may be required for certain destinations, however the responsibility lies solely with the passenger to obtain these. Further information can be found online www.ips.gov.uk or www.fco.gov.uk. All visitors to Turkey will be required to purchase their entry visa via the Turkish Government website www.evisa.gov.tr prior to travel.


It is a requirement that all passengers are covered by appropriate travel insurance for the entire duration of the holiday.

It is a requirement that all passengers are covered by appropriate travel insurance for the entire duration of the holiday. Please contact our preferred insurance partner Holiday Extras on 0871 360 2742 or log on to www.insurancereferrals.co.uk, you will need to contact your booking agent for your unique booking code.

Health Requirements

Passengers must check with their GP for current health requirements for their relevant destination(s). Further information can be found online www.dh.gov.uk/travellers. Prescribed Medication: Consult your GP at least 2 months prior to travel to confirm if any special arrangements are required.


If you are travelling to or transiting (over 8 hours) through the US, the ESTA scheme requires you to complete an online application no less than 72 hours prior to departure. Log on to the ESTA website www.esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Currently there is a charge of $14 for the application. This form gives passengers prior approval for entry into the US. The security authorisation lasts for two years. From 1 April 2016, all travellers wishing to enter the US under the VWP will need to hold a passport with an integrated chip (an ePassport). You won’t qualify for entry to the USA under the VWP, and will need to apply for a visa from the nearest US Embassy or Consulate, if:

  • You have a British passport that describes your nationality as something other than ‘British Citizen’
  • Your passport has been extended by 12 months under exceptional measures put in place in mid 2014
  • Your passport doesn’t include certain security features
  • You’ve been arrested for certain crimes, even if it didn’t result in a criminal conviction
  • You’re a dual national of Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria
  • You’ve travelled to Iran, Iraq, Sudan or Syria since March 2011

Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA)

From 15 March 2016 visitors travelling to Canada by air will be expected to get an electronic travel authorisation (eTA) to enter Canada.

Note: Until 29 September, 2016, travellers who do not have an eTA can board their flight, as long as they have appropriate travel documents, such as a valid passport. During this leniency period, border services officers can let travellers arriving without an eTA into the country, as long as they meet the other requirements to enter Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens, and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA. The Canadian government strongly advises all dual nationals to enter Canada using a valid Canadian passport.

If you’re travelling by land or sea, you won’t need an eTA when you enter Canada. However, you must travel with acceptable travel documents and identification.

For more information about the eTA system, and to apply online visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit. The authorisation is electronically linked to your passport and is valid for 5 years or until your passport expires.

Car Hire

Whilst the majority of car hire providers have indicated a passcode is not required, some car hire partners have advised that they will be asking UK customers to present the new one-off passcode when collecting their vehicle. We would highly recommend that all guests hiring cars obtain the passcode from the DVLA www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence. You will require the following information: Driving Licence Number, National Insurance Number, Postcode.

Please note: passcodes will only be valid for 21 days and guests hiring cars will need to collect their car hire within 21 days of generating the passcode. Passcodes are for one time use only.

Make a quick enquiry

Get In Touch

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Please read our Privacy Policy before submitting.