- Line Info
- Top Deals
The latest promotions from Silversea
Last Minute Savings
One-category suite upgrade AND an onboard credit of $1,000 per suite*
Don’t let these sail away! With our Last Minute Savings you can now get great value on a selection of worldwide voyages departing in the next few months.
You will benefit from one-category suite upgrade AND an onboard credit of $1,000 per suite, which you can use for shore excursions, spa treatments, specialty restaurants and more when you book before 28th June 2019*.
*If the one-category upgrade is not available, guests receive instead $500 onboard credit per suite for a total of $1,500 onboard credit per suite. Terms and conditions apply – see the Campaign Terms for full details.
SILVERSEA’S ALL-INCLUSIVE LIFESTYLE
- Intimate ultra-luxury ships for 100 to 608 guests
- Complimentary WiFi for every guest
- Onboard gratuities always included
- Spacious suites with butler service
- Open seating and speciality restaurants
- Wines and spirits served throughout the ship
- In-suite bar with your preferred beverages
Book Now and Save More
Plan ahead for your Dream Holiday
Whether you dream of a luxurious voyage with lavish surroundings or a thrilling expedition to the most remote places on the planet, take time now to plan ahead and save 10% on selected cruises.
Here's all you need to do:
- Book and pay in full by 28th June 2019
- Save 10% off the published fare
With voyages sailing to over 900 immersive destinations on all seven continents, the choices are remarkable and the savings are, too. Especially with everything else Silverseas fares include, from ocean-view suites, wines and spirits throughout the ship to free WiFi, included gratuities, a butler for every suite and more.
*Excluding All Full World Cruise. Terms and conditions apply – see the Campaign Terms for full details.
Renowned for extraordinary worldwide voyages aboard intimate, luxury cruise ships, Silversea Cruises bring you all that you would expect and more from one of the world's best luxury cruise lines. Each cruise offers unparalleled service and superlative comfort. Discover the art of luxury travel as perfected by Silversea.
- Intimate, elegant ships – extraordinary space per guest ratio
- Superlative service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- All ocean-view suites, over 85% with private verandas*
- Butler service for all ships, all guests
- Open-seating in The Restaurant – no assigned time, no assigned table
- Alternative dining options – multiple venues
- Gourmet cuisine inspired by Relais & Châteaux
- Sophisticated entertainment from live music to production shows*
- Enrichment lecturers, acclaimed chefs and destination consultants
- All-Inclusive Cruises
- Fares include onboard gratuities
- Complimentary beverages served throughout the ship – including fine wines, champagnes, spirits, beer, bottled water, specialty coffees and soft drinks
- In-room bar and refrigerator stocked with your preferred beverage selections
- Complimentary 24-hour room service and in-suite dining* served course-by-course from The Restaurant
- Complimentary shoreside events on select voyages
- Complimentary guided excursions ashore on Silversea Expeditions aboard Silver Explorer
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports of call
Silversea's featured destinations include Alaska cruises which incorporate trips to the Hubbard Glacier and some excellent wildlife spotting opportunities.
Ultra Luxury Expedition Ships
SILVER EXPLORER, SILVER GALAPAGOS AND (NEW) - SILVER DISCOVERER
Explore lands untouched by time or tourists, tribal villages where few Westerners have ever set foot, uncharted atolls and vast yet fragile rainforests where nature still reigns supreme…
Enjoy exceptional amenities on a Silversea Expedition:
All Ocean-View Accommodations
Our luxurious accommodations are some of the largest at sea.
Butler Service For All Suites
Silversea is the only cruise line with butler service for all suites.
Complimentary In-Suite Beverages and Throughout the Ship
Select wines, premium spirits and speciality coffees, as well as juices and soft drinks.
Gratuities Always Included
Onboard gratuities are included in your cruise fare.
Dine when and with whomever you please during breakfast, lunch & dinner.
In-Suite Dining and Room Service
You can have breakfast delivered to your suite, a formal dinner or lighter fare.
Complimentary Adventures Ashore
Unearth fascinating dimensions of culture, history, science and the environment.
Expert Expedition Team
Travel with historians, biologists, anthropologists, geologists, botanists, ornithologists, naturalists, photographers!
No tuxedos or formal evening dress required.
Menus Inspired By Relais & Chateaux
Silversea’s preferred culinary partner.
Water-Resistant Backpack and Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Professional gear for your authentic expedition.
While most cruise ships keep getting bigger and bigger, there is something uniquely satisfying about Silversea's luxurious small ship cruises. The intimacy. The close-knit camaraderie. The excitement of exploring secluded, rarely seen harbours where true adventure lies. That is why Silversea Cruises continues to sail against the trends with intimate ships that offer not only a richly abundant and highly personalised onboard experience, but also a meaningful and life-enriching travel experience for their guests.
Along with landmark destinations, Silversea luxury cruise ships call at smaller harbours inaccessible to larger ships. And they can dock right in the heart of a city while mega-vessels must anchor off shore. Which means less tendering and more time for Silversea guests to go exploring.
Top deals from Silversea
Prev 1 Next
1 Pages. Showing items 1 to 6 of 6.
Blogs about Silversea
Helen Worthington – 20-04-2015 – The Luxury of Silversea Expeditions
Luxury with Silversea Expeditions allows you to experience some of the most amazing sights on the planet in some of the most remote corners of the earth.
Helen Worthington – 17-04-2015 – The Luxury of Silversea
When it come to luxury in the world of cruising, Silversea provide some of the finest service around. With your own personal butler, you can be guaranteed a fantastic experience on board.
Ian Warren – 19-05-2011 – Silversea - Silver Spirit
Previously my only experience of Silversea was a visit to Prince Albert, but I wanted to see what one of their newer ships was like.
Ian Warren – 10-05-2010 – Silversea - Prince Albert II
I wasn't really sure what to expect with regards to how big (or small) she would be, but I was a little surprised that she looked so small. As Chris Roberts said to me, "she looks like a lifeboat from Oasis of the Seas".