- Line Info
- Top Deals
The latest promotions from P&O Cruises
Out now... P&O Cruises biggest holiday collection ever!
There’s so much to look forward to with P&O Cruises newest and biggest ever holiday collection. With ample time to venture ashore, you can simply pause, take it all in and make the most of every last second. Choose from a collection of summer 2021 and winter 2021/22 holidays, and you’ll soon be soaking up the thrill of travel that’s filled with exploration, laughter and good times.
To make sure you get the pick of the bunch, here are some key dates for your diary:
Register your interest:
8am Monday 14 October to 4pm Sunday 20 October 2019
On sale exclusively for Caribbean, Baltic and Ligurian tier members of our P&O Cruises Peninsular Club:
8am Monday 21 October to 8pm Tuesday 22 October 2019
On general sale:
- Cruises sailing between March and June 2021 from 8am on Wednesday 23 October 2019
- Cruises sailing between July and October 2021 from 8am on Thursday 24 October 2019
- Cruises sailing between November 2021 and April 2022 from 8am on Friday 25 October 2019
Fantastic offers too
5% low deposit deposit
5% low deposit is applicable to all guests making a new booking from our new summer 2021 and winter 2021/2022 collection before 9 December 2019.*
Newcomer 5% discount
5% booking discount is applicable to all new guests making a new Select Price booking from our new summer 2021 and winter 2021/2022 collection before 9 December 2019.*
Past guest 10% discount
10% booking discount is applicable to past guests making a new Select Price booking from our new summer 2021 and winter 2021/2022 collection before 9 December 2019.*
Sailing from £99
Book an applicable holiday and 3rd and 4th adult guests sail from £99pp. Available on selected off-peak cruises sailing from Southampton for 6-10 nights when sharing an applicable cabin with two full paying adults.*
Peninsular Club 5% discount
Members of the P&O Cruises Peninsular Club benefit from an additional 5% discount with Select Price bookings on selected cruises available until departure.*
Ship deployment highlights:
- Iona will continue to deliver a season of 7 night Norway Fjord cruises from April through to September.
- This will include calls into Stavanger, Olden, Geiranger and Haugesund as well as seven calls to Alesund at the start and end of the season.
- On the morning of the calls to Geiranger, Iona will also offer a brief stop in Hellesylt to provide an opportunity for guests on tour to disembark.
- Iona will continue to deliver a mixed season of Spain and Portugal, Spain, Portugal and Canary Islands and Northern European City Escapes
- Iona will deliver a 16 night Spain, Portugal and Canary Islands cruise over Christmas & New Year, with guests celebrating Christmas whilst at sea between islands, and New Year’s Eve festivities onboard whilst returning to Southampton.
- In April Britannia will operate four sailings consisting of a Southern Cruise Break, a short break, a Northern European City Escape and a Spain and Portugal itinerary.
- Britannia will then operate a dedicated summer season of Western Med Cruises between May and October. 3 of these sailings will be focused on “relaxation” and 8 will focus on “exploration”
- Britannia’s will return to the Caribbean in the winter season. She will begin her season in October with a SOU – BGI Transatlantic, then will be operating 14 night turnarounds from BGI and 7 night turnarounds from SLU visiting the ABC islands
- She will end her season in March with a Transatlantic sailing back to SOU
- **NEW for 2021** Azura will take over from Oceana and will operate our Fly Mediterranean season throughout the summer
- Her first sailing will be a repositioning from her Caribbean season from Barbados to Malta in March
- She will then continue to be based from Malta from April to October and will operate a choice of 7 or 14 night Central, Eastern and Western Fly Mediterranean itineraries
- Azura will start her winter season with a Transatlantic from MLA – BGI in October 2021
- Azura will continue to spend the winter in the Caribbean operating 14 night turnarounds from Barbados focusing on the Northern and Eastern Caribbean
- She will end her winter season with a repositioning sailing back to Malta
- Ventura’s first sailings in April will focus on Spain, Portugal and the Canary islands
- **NEW for 2021** Ventura then takes over from Azura for summer 2021, operating a track orientated programme in a 28 night pattern between May and October of alternating 14 night Western Mediterranean and Baltic cruises. Ventura’s Western Med itinerary complements Britannia’s programme, with differentiated headline destinations including Cagliari and Naples, maintaining the exploration focus.
- Ventura’s winter seasons continues to focus on Spain and Portugal, Spain, Portugal and Canary Islands and long Caribbean cruises from the UK including a cruise to New Orleans.
- At Christmas and New Year Ventura will give guests the opportunity to watch the spectacular New Year fireworks in Madeira.
- Oceana’s first sailings will be based in Dubai with roundtrip Dubai sailings followed by her transit back from Dubai and the Arabian Gulf to Southampton
- ** NEW FOR 2021** Oceana takes over from Ventura to operate the programme of 12 night Spain, Portugal and Canary Islands, 7 night Southern Cruise Breaks and two night Short Breaks, in a broadly repeating 21 night pattern
- Oceana’s Dubai & Arabian Gulf programme continues with a track programme consisting of two alternating 7 night itineraries; one to the north-west, featuring Qatar and Bahrain, and the other to the east, featuring an overnight call in Muscat. Oceana will be in Abu Dhabi for New Year fireworks.
- Our mid size ship, Aurora, will continue to deliver a diverse mix of trades and durations, designed to appeal to our most loyal guests and experienced cruisers, with itineraries specifically designed to include lesser frequented destinations to entice repeat purchase.
- Aurora will operate three discovery orientated Baltic cruises in summer 2021, designed to differentiate from Ventura’s mainstream track programme.
- She will operate operates a 14 night Iceland cruise including an overnight call in Reykjavik
- Aurora will also operate a 30 night discovery itinerary which travels directly into Canada and travels south, including an overnight call in Boston plus three full days in New York.
- **NEW for 2022** Aurora returns to World Cruise deployment for the first time since 2017, offering a western circumnavigation of the world in 99 nights. The headline call for Aurora is two full days in the Japanese capital of Tokyo, as well as other iconic destinations such as San Francisco, Auckland, Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- A variety of exotic fly cruises will also be available at launch varying from 14 nights to 57 nights.
- Our mid-size ship Arcadia will continue to deliver a diverse mix of trades and durations, designed to appeal to our most loyal guests and experienced cruisers, with itineraries specifically designed to include lesser frequented destinations to entice repeat purchase.
- Arcadia will deliver the headline cruise for the mid size ship programme; a 23 night discovery cruise taking in Iceland, including an overnight in Reykjavik, before heading east to Norway. A call to Honningsvaag is followed by scenic cruising of the North Cape, before returning via Tromso, Leknes and Narvik.
- She will operate a 14 night Iceland cruise with an overnight in Reykjavik
- Arcadia once again transit the North Atlantic in September and will focus purely on Canada, delivering an overnight call to Quebec as well as hidden gems such as Saguenay, Sept Iles and Gaspe, all within 24 nights.
- **NEW for 2022** Arcadia takes over from Aurora to operate the Grand Tour in 2022, delivering her first ever transit of the Amazon River, as well as a wealth of Caribbean and Central American destinations in a 55 night itinerary, focusing on the key principles of exploration and relaxation
*Terms and conditions apply – see the Campaign Terms for full details.
Time to discover more
It’s moments like these you travel for…
Imagine where in the world you’d love to be. Are you exploring an otherworldly realm in Athens’ ancient Acropolis? Or snorkelling a brightly-coloured submarine world in the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean? Maybe you’re admiring the sunset from a beach bar in La Palma with vibrant Spanish music, a glass or two of rich-red sangria and mouth-watering tapas. Wherever you’re dreaming of, we can help you find those extraordinary moments you travel for.
We now offer full days in almost every destination, as well as evening and overnight stays on selected holidays. So you’ve time to uncover what makes each place special for you. You could reignite a passion for photography while capturing the wild beauty of the Norwegian Fjords. Or reveal your inner wine critic as you unearth hidden flavours in Gibraltar’s vast underground wine cellar. Perhaps you’ll discover an appetite for history as the centuries melt away in Rome’s legendary cityscape. It’s about time for more moments like these.
And with extra on-board spending money on applicable Select Price holidays* and our low 5% deposit offer*, there’s never been a better time to choose your next adventure. Simply book by 2 December 2019.
*Terms and conditions apply – see the Campaign Terms for full details.
More Reasons to say ‘Cheers’
P&O Cruises Drinks Packages
To help you tailor your holiday just the way you like it, we’ve created four drinks packages that offer unbeatable choice and value. Each is available on any holiday of five nights or more and you can use your package in all the restaurants, bars and cafés on board. So, what’ll it be?
The Ultimate drinks package
£39.95pp per day
Say ‘yes’ to a cocktail or simply sip your ‘usual’. Enjoy fantastic value and the choice of nearly every drink we serve. A Children’s package is included too.
The Non-alcoholic drinks package
£19.95pp per day
From a poolside mocktail to a primo Costa coffee, take your pick from a huge range of refreshing soft drinks.
The Hot drinks package
£10.95pp per day
With a choice of unlimited primo Costa coffees, teapigs™ teas and hot chocolates, it’s no wonder some like it hot.
The Children’s drinks package
£7.95pp per day
We know how thirsty they get! Relax with unlimited selected soft drinks (also included with the Ultimate package).
*Terms and conditions apply – see the Campaign Terms for full details.
Latest News from P&O Cruises
Great service for a relaxing holiday
P&O Cruises will go to any length to ensure you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime
Great service begins the minute you start your P&O Cruises holiday. Once on board, you’ll meet your personal cabin steward who will ensure your cabin is beautifully clean, tidy and comfortable thrughout your trip and will always greet you with a friendly smile.
New, from May 2019, no discretionary daily Service Charge
P&O Cruises take huge pride in giving you a holiday that's truly memorable and their team on board is committed to providing exceptional service. From May 2019 (cruises A911, B912, E911/A, J903, N910, R907, X907 and all thereafter), the discretionary daily Service Charge on board will be removed so you can relax knowing it’s all taken care of. Changes like this do take a little bit of time to put in place, and so for holidays which depart before May, a discretionary daily Service Charge amount of £7 will continue to be added for guests aged 12 and over.
About P&O Cruises
Imagine awaking to a new view each morning. Envisage yourself enjoying service that is unlike anything on land, visiting more beautiful and vibrant places in one holiday than most people see in years, dining in exclusive restaurants and doing whatever you choose, whenever the notion takes you.
On board the seven magnificent P&O Cruises ships, with names like Aurora and Ventura you make the choices. This is your holiday after all. You can enjoy a spontaneous modern holiday. Or you can experience cruising with all the traditions. The quality of service and attention to detail let you experience a world that is both carefree and tailored to your needs and aspirations.
You can explore the world with P&O Cruises at the same time as experiencing the very best of British. Tate Modern and Tate Britain present Tate Talks and creative workshops on selected holidays and there is the opportunity to dine in restaurants created by Olly Smith and Marco Pierre White.
P&O Cruises travel to all four corners of the planet. Their holidays include a range of world cruises as well as trips to the Middle East, the Norwegian Fjords and the Canary Islands. So what are you waiting for? Book your cruise today and see what wonders await you across the waves.
Top deals from P&O Cruises
Prev 1 Next
1 Pages. Showing items 1 to 8 of 8.
Blogs about P&O Cruises
Ian Warren – 09-11-2015 – Ventura Review
We wanted to cruise from the UK and, with grandchildren aged 7 and 4, it was important to choose a family friendly ship. We opted for P&O Cruises’ Ventura.
Jim & Julia Wallace – 16-09-2015 – The Glass House
Having experienced Olly Smith's Glass House on Azura's maiden Baltic cruise in 2010, we decided to pay another visit during our time on board Aurora.
Jim & Julia Wallace – 14-09-2015 – Mediterranean with P&O Cruises Aurora
Jim and Julia Wallace recently embarked on a cruise around the Mediterranean on board P&O Cruises' Aurora, departing from Southampton. Read all about their experiences via their extensive blog.
Jim & Julia Wallace – 26-05-2015 – Britannia Experience - 14 Nights sailing the Mediterranean
Jim and Julia Wallace embarked on a 14 Night Mediterranean Cruise onboard P&O Britannia. From delicious food to exciting destinations and wonderful entertainment - this is a cruise ship to get excited about.
Sharon Allen – 18-03-2015 – Britannia - A Modern Classic
Britannia is the largest ship built for British holidaymakers and has been designed exclusively for the British market. Over 20,000 people were consulted during the design period – past cruisers and also, importantly, people who have not yet been on a cruise.
Geoff and Sue Anderson – 18-03-2015 – Review of P&O Cruises, Britannia
Britannia looks wonderful in the new colour scheme with a gleaming white hull and giant Union flag on her bow and with the new look blue painted funnels, we are sure she cannot fail to impress.
Ian Warren – 16-03-2015 – P&O Cruises, Britannia Review
At 141,000 tons, Britannia is the largest cruise ship ever built exclusively for the British Market, and she will carry 3,647 passengers at normal operating capacity, with 1,350 members of crew to look after them.
Helen Worthington – 16-03-2015 – Britannia to Rule the Waves?
P&O's newest and largest ship, Britannia offers the very finest elements of Great Britain. Intimate lounges, stunning bars and elegant restaurants build up a truly unique atmosphere that is quintessentially British. Helen Worthington was lucky enough to be invited on board for a one-night stay and provides her review of the ship.
Flavia Gray – 16-03-2015 – P&O Cruises, Britannia - Ship Review
On Monday 9th March, Her Majesty the Queen officially named P&O Cruises newest ship, Britannia. With a variety of bars, lounges and restaurants; this ship aims to showcase the very best of British and the elegant on board features create an intimate atmosphere.
John Moore – 15-04-2015 – Two Nights on P&O Cruises' Britannia
Britannia is a very large ship and I feared it would be too big with a lot of queuing, particularly at the restaurants at peak dining times. How wrong could I have been?
GoCruise – 05-01-2015 – Food and Drink Heaven Awaits on board P&O Britannia
Love food and drink? Love Cruises? It’s a no brainer! Travel with P&O Cruises’ brand new ship, Britannia, and you will be able to wine and dine over many culinary delights whilst enjoying the contemporary luxury P&O have to offer. With the influence of five food heroes including Marco Pierre White, James Martin, Eric Lanlard, Atul Kochhar and Olly Smith - you are spoilt for choice!