Disney Cruise Line
Ships' Registry: The Bahamas
- Line Info
- Top Deals
Magic at your own pace
With decks of sun-drenched Disney magic that you won’t find anywhere else, Disney Cruises set every family member on course for spectacular Disney entertainment and unrivalled relaxation. Discover many different destinations, highlighting exotic Caribbean escapes such as Disney's own private island Castaway Cay, St Thomas and Cozumel, or Mediterranean cultural centres such as Palma, Rome and Dubrovnik.
Sailors of all ages can unwind together as a family or separately in their own dedicated areas, each designed exclusively just for adults or kids, while enjoying a vast array of clubs and activities only available on a Disney cruise. These holidays truly are the pinnacle of family cruises.
Even the names of the ships you will be sailing on give off the air that something enchanting is waiting for you around every corner. Disney Dream, Disney Magic, Disney Fantasy and Disney Wonder could all be the perfect setting for your most spellbinding holiday yet.
Amazing value included in the price of your Disney Cruise:
- Spacious staterooms with split bathrooms and convenient extra storage space
- Full board with dining at the three on board restaurants
- Unlimited snacks, soft drinks, tea and coffee and more every day
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Original Disney musicals
- Immersive themed kids' and teens' clubs brimming with Disney activities and entertainment
- Exclusive adult areas including a pool, restaurant, nightclubs, fitness centre and more
- Special moments with Disney Characters
- Themed deck parties including fireworks at sea
- First-run Disney films at sea
- Legendary Disney service
- Convenient Wave Phones so you can communicate with your travelling party while on the ship, free of charge
Top deals from Disney Cruise Lines
Prev 1 Next
1 Pages. Showing items 1 to 1 of 1.
Blogs about Disney Cruise Lines
Vickie Buckley – 28-01-2014 – Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wonder
We were lucky enough to cruise Disney Wonder in July 2013, thought I would share the experience with you........
Chris Roberts – 06-10-2012 – Disney - Disney Magic
This was the first cruise from Galveston by Disney and cruised to Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel, a good balance with three sea days. The ship will be cruising from Galveston until Spring 2013 and cruises will include sailings to Castaway Cay, Key West and Port Canaveral which will include a trip to Walt Disney World.
Chris Roberts – 03-08-2010 – Disney - Disney Magic
This is my second cruise with Disney, both on the Disney Magic. The first was with Yvonne in the Caribbean and this one was with my two daughters in their 20’s. This cruise was from Barcelona to Dover over 7 nights.