Viking Ultimate World Cruise – 245 Day Voyage on Viking Sun - July 2018
Ian Warren – 09/07/18
The Viking Ultimate World Cruise is now on sale, and will depart from Greenwich, London on 31st August 2019, and will return to Greenwich on 2nd May 2020. During this amazing voyage you will travel to 113 destinations, in 59 countries, on 6 continents. The places you will see include Liverpool, Iceland, USA, Barbados, Amazon River, Brazil, Falkland Islands, Argentina, Panama Canal, French Polynesia, New Zealand, Australia, Bali, Philippines, China, India, Oman, Jordan, Egypt, Suez Canal, Spain and many more. To see the full itinerary click on the image below, and contact GoCruise with Ian on 01455821770 or 08002922850 for further information, and a check on prices and availability.
As always on a Viking Oceans cruise, you get a lot of things in the price you pay,
- All suite, all balcony ships
- A shore excursion in nearly every port
- Multiple dining venues with no additional charge
- Wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner onboard
- Speciality teas and coffees at any time onboard
- Complimentary use of spa facilities
Book this voyage by 31st December 2018 and get much more, including: –
- $4,000 per person for use on additional optional shore excursions
- $2,000 per person to use in the shops and spa onboard
- Silver Spirits Beverage Package
- Free VISA Service
- Unlimited WiFi
Viking Explorer Society Members qualify for additional on board credit, so please ask me for details.
If you can't spare the time for the full cruise, there are two sectors available, both of which have a number of benefits, including business class flights from the UK.
- Viking World Treasures – 127 days departing from Greenwich on 31st August 2019, and ending in Los Angeles on 4th January 2020
- Viking World Wonders – 119 days departing from Los Angeles on 4th January 2019, and ending in Greenwich on 2nd May 2020