Scenic Waterways & River Cruising from Dover and Southampton - October 2019
GoCruise – 1st October 2019
These 2020 and 2021 departures from Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines give you the opportunity to see some amazing scenery, from the comfort of a small ocean cruise ship. These destinations include the Seine, the Kiel Canal, Swedish Fjords and the Elbe. Whether you choose Boudicca from Dover or Balmoral from Southampton, there is sure to be an itinerary to suit you. As you will see below, I have listed details of the dates available, and if you would like more details for any of the itineraries, or an up-to-date check on availability and price, call GoCruise with Ian on 08002922850 or 01455821770.
- Your Fred. Olsen cruise includes full board accommodation, entertainment, leisure facilities, daily activities & lectures, and more
- Balmoral carries around 1,350 passengers, and you can click on this link to see my review and video
- Boudicca carries around 880 passengers, and you can click on this link to see my review and video
- You can purchase this All-Inclusive Drinks package from just £19 per person per night
- When booking you can usually choose between a Freedom Fare and a Saver Fare
- All prices and information correct at the time of posting, but subject to change at any time by the cruise line.