- Line Info
- Top Deals
The latest promotions from Silversea
Experience Far More in the Far East with Silversea
Nowhere presents more possibilities to the curious traveler than Asia — and the Far East is closer than ever before. We’ll take care of the details while you delight in discovering Asia’s greatest mysteries. Glimpse the truly exotic, from the kaleidoscope of colours in Saigon market to the cobblestone streets of Old Manila. Silversea's Far East itineraries lead you through the dizzying cityscapes of Singapore, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur. Silversea’s Asia voyages never fail to fascinate.
Enjoy the ease and convenience of the all-inclusive lifestyle, knowing that all your gratuities, room service, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and much more are all included with Silversea.
To further enhance the value of your cruise, you can enjoy a host of extra benefits all included as you discover Asia’s greatest mysteries. Simply book a selected Asia voyage with Silversea before 31st March 2018* and receive:
- FREE Economy Class flights or choose Business Class Air return flights for £2,999pp
- A selection of FREE shore excursions is available in each port of call
- FREE one night pre & post hotel stays
- FREE airport to hotel and hotel-ship return transfers^
^Free transfer available only for guests utilizing Silversea air offer. *Terms and conditions apply.
Renowned for extraordinary worldwide voyages aboard intimate, luxury cruise ships, Silversea Cruises bring you all that you would expect and more from one of the world's best luxury cruise lines. Each cruise offers unparalleled service and superlative comfort. Discover the art of luxury travel as perfected by Silversea.
- Intimate, elegant ships – extraordinary space per guest ratio
- Superlative service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- All ocean-view suites, over 85% with private verandas*
- Butler service for all ships, all guests
- Open-seating in The Restaurant – no assigned time, no assigned table
- Alternative dining options – multiple venues
- Gourmet cuisine inspired by Relais & Châteaux
- Sophisticated entertainment from live music to production shows*
- Enrichment lecturers, acclaimed chefs and destination consultants
- All-Inclusive Cruises
- Fares include onboard gratuities
- Complimentary beverages served throughout the ship – including fine wines, champagnes, spirits, beer, bottled water, specialty coffees and soft drinks
- In-room bar and refrigerator stocked with your preferred beverage selections
- Complimentary 24-hour room service and in-suite dining* served course-by-course from The Restaurant
- Complimentary shoreside events on select voyages
- Complimentary guided excursions ashore on Silversea Expeditions aboard Silver Explorer
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports of call
Silversea's featured destinations include Alaska cruises which incorporate trips to the Hubbard Glacier and some excellent wildlife spotting opportunities.
Ultra Luxury Expedition Ships
SILVER EXPLORER, SILVER GALAPAGOS AND (NEW) - SILVER DISCOVERER
Explore lands untouched by time or tourists, tribal villages where few Westerners have ever set foot, uncharted atolls and vast yet fragile rainforests where nature still reigns supreme…
Enjoy exceptional amenities on a Silversea Expedition:
All Ocean-View Accommodations
Our luxurious accommodations are some of the largest at sea.
Butler Service For All Suites
Silversea is the only cruise line with butler service for all suites.
Complimentary In-Suite Beverages and Throughout the Ship
Select wines, premium spirits and speciality coffees, as well as juices and soft drinks.
Gratuities Always Included
Onboard gratuities are included in your cruise fare.
Dine when and with whomever you please during breakfast, lunch & dinner.
In-Suite Dining and Room Service
You can have breakfast delivered to your suite, a formal dinner or lighter fare.
Complimentary Adventures Ashore
Unearth fascinating dimensions of culture, history, science and the environment.
Expert Expedition Team
Travel with historians, biologists, anthropologists, geologists, botanists, ornithologists, naturalists, photographers!
No tuxedos or formal evening dress required.
Menus Inspired By Relais & Chateaux
Silversea’s preferred culinary partner.
Water-Resistant Backpack and Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Professional gear for your authentic expedition.
While most cruise ships keep getting bigger and bigger, there is something uniquely satisfying about Silversea's luxurious small ship cruises. The intimacy. The close-knit camaraderie. The excitement of exploring secluded, rarely seen harbours where true adventure lies. That is why Silversea Cruises continues to sail against the trends with intimate ships that offer not only a richly abundant and highly personalised onboard experience, but also a meaningful and life-enriching travel experience for their guests.
Along with landmark destinations, Silversea luxury cruise ships call at smaller harbours inaccessible to larger ships. And they can dock right in the heart of a city while mega-vessels must anchor off shore. Which means less tendering and more time for Silversea guests to go exploring.
Top deals from Silversea
Prev 1 Next
1 Pages. Showing items 1 to 10 of 10.
Blogs about Silversea
Helen Worthington – 20-04-2015 – The Luxury of Silversea Expeditions
Luxury with Silversea Expeditions allows you to experience some of the most amazing sights on the planet in some of the most remote corners of the earth.
Helen Worthington – 17-04-2015 – The Luxury of Silversea
When it come to luxury in the world of cruising, Silversea provide some of the finest service around. With your own personal butler, you can be guaranteed a fantastic experience on board.
Ian Warren – 19-05-2011 – Silversea - Silver Spirit
Previously my only experience of Silversea was a visit to Prince Albert, but I wanted to see what one of their newer ships was like.
Ian Warren – 10-05-2010 – Silversea - Prince Albert II
I wasn't really sure what to expect with regards to how big (or small) she would be, but I was a little surprised that she looked so small. As Chris Roberts said to me, "she looks like a lifeboat from Oasis of the Seas".