Azamara Club Cruises
- Line Info
- Top Deals
The latest Promotions from Azamara Club Cruises
Say Hello to Spring with an Immersive Azamara Club Cruises® Voyage
Spring brings new beginnings—and an AzAmazing offer designed to immerse you in the world’s most captivating destinations. For a limited time, book cruises starting from just £716 per person*.
Book a select voyage with Azamara Club Cruises® by 31st March 2018 to take advantage of cruise fares starting from just £716 per person*.
Dive deep into the Mediterranean, experience vibrant, electric Cuba, or make the most of a weekend with a short cruise sure to inspire. Wherever wanderlust takes you, you can get there and save big with Azamara Club Cruises®.
- Short cruises from £716 per person*
- Cuba cruises from £814 per person*
- Mediterranean cruises from £1,595 per person*
- Alaska cruises from £1,996 per person*
- Australia & Indonesia cruises from £2,679 per person*
- Baltics cruises from £2,233 per person*
*Prices advertised are "from" prices and are per person based on two people sharing a stateroom. "From" prices are based on the following categories: Quest - 28th May 2018 Category 09, Journey - 20th November 2018 Category 10, Quest – 4th August 2018 Category 09, Journey – 30th August 2018 Category 10, Quest – 8th March 2019 Category 10 and Quest 30th July 2019 Category 10. Terms and Conditions apply – see the Campaign Terms for full details.
Azamara Club Cruises
There's a whole other world out there
longer STAYS. more OVERNIGHTS. night TOURING.
Sailing to fascinating destinations all over the world from Northern and Western Europe and the Mediterranean, to Asia, South America and the West Indies, the world will never seem the same after cruising with Azamara Club Cruises®.
Azamara’s commitment to Destination Immersion is unrivalled, with longer stays, more overnights and night touring in ports of call allowing guests to experience a richer stay in the destinations they visit
Here’s what’s included on every Azamara journey...
- One AzAmazing Evenings℠ event on every voyage (except Transatlantics)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and boutique wines
- Gratuities included
- Bottled water, soft drinks, speciality coffees and teas
- English-trained butlers for suite guests
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from ports, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
The Azamara Club Cruises difference:
- Destination immersion, meaning longer stays, more overnights and night touring
- Extraordinary service
- A great onboard experience
- Lifestyle focus on wellness and vitality, fine wines and cuisine
- Honest, authentic value
Top deals from Azamara Club Cruises
Prev 1 Next
1 Pages. Showing items 1 to 9 of 9.
Blogs about Azamara Club Cruises
Melanie Knibbs – 16-06-2011 – Azamara - Journey
Azamara Club Cruises have two identical 30,000 tonne ships which were built in 2000 and refurbished in 2007 when they became the Azamara Journey and Quest. They can each accommodate around 700 guests based on double occupancy. I had expected the age group on board to be very similar to Oceania, but there were more young middle aged than retirement plus.
Ian Warren – 01-11-2010 – Azamara - Quest
We were met by Michael English and other members of Azamara Club Cruises, and taken on board for our ship visit. Unusually for a ship visit, we were starting with lunch, and therefore headed for Aqualina.
Ian Warren – 24-08-2010 – Azamara - Journey
Azamara Journey looked good against the backdrop of the Mersey, and I was looking forward to seeing inside. When we boarded we went to the Looking Glass lounge, which is situated forward on deck 10, and has fantastic views all around.